Jankari Nepal – How to Protect from the Corona Virus.
The “Corona Virus” has spread the tragedy. There have even been deaths due to this virus. Hundreds are affected by the virus. Caution has been taken at airports around the world after the virus spread.
What is the Corona Virus?
It is a mysterious virus transmitted by animals. The virus was discovered in December. There are different types of corona virus. Earlier, only six types of viruses were known to infect humans. Now a new type of corona virus is spreading. It has the potential to transmit people to the Corona virus faster and more. Health experts say this is horrible.
Corona viruses are a group of viruses that cause diseases in mammals and birds that include diarrhea in cows and pigs, and upper respiratory disease in chickens. In humans, the virus causes respiratory infections, which are often mild, but are potentially lethal.
How to be safe?
To be safe from this is to be vigilant in the present. It is important not to be in direct contact with a person who has an outbreak, to exercise caution in filing, and to pay special attention to sanitation.
- Wear Mask Outdoors.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with tissue.
- Wash your hands frequently and Properly.
- Strengthen your immune system and exercise regularly.
- Avoid close contact with people who have flu or cold-like symptoms.
- Eat thoroughly cooked meat and egg. avoid contact with wild animals or farmed livestock without any protection.